Mystic Spirituality-1

Mystic Spirituality-1


I still remember my childhood incidents where i have lot of confusion and rebellious feelings towards god and related stuff when i saw my parents and surrounding people used to discuss about it.My brain used to impose lot of questions thinking me as a great spiritualist . Unfortunately I couldn't find any answer to my beloved brain's queries and I don't hesitate to say that it increased uncertainty further more.My opinion is people pray god only to ask him a favour in return. I observed this in my early days that people used to pray the god only if they need something in this world and i even saw the same people used to blame the god if they did not get what they wanted.This mentality really made me sick and i decided to not to go in their way . This struggling continued and my questions on spirituality began to increase like a "viral post numbers".I reached a point where I literally ignored God and every thing related to spirituality.This kind of approach continued for years and i was leading a normal happy life .One fine day when i was in my degree ,in order to appear for my semester exams i went to a local store with my friends to buy academic books.My friends were busy in looking books (of course not related to academic) ,I was trying to figure out the books which we need for exams and suddenly one book drew my attention!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ways to deal with Lack of Motivation : Reasons for procrastination

How human thoughts and feelings work: Amazing secrets about managing thoughts and feelings efficiently

How people lived without money system : Rigid money system vs Goods exchange system

How to handle mental stress effortlessly: a guide for Relationships, Family, Work, Covid and much more

One simple perception to conquer many toxic emotions: All you need to know about oneness consciousness

Why sanathana dharma has many gods: What is god and essence of idol worship

Learn how to not get struggled by your own decisions : Most efficient ways of finding truth

What is sanathana dharma: it's concepts, motives, history, illusions, yoga, mediation, and much more (Part-1)

5 simple tricks to get more likes in facebook

5 Amazing Facts About Life