Mystic Spirituality -2

Mystic Spirituality-2


After seeing that book ,I remembered someone suggested me in past to read the book if I get a chance and the book name is "Autobiography Of Yogi" I really felt amazed bcoz I never thought I would come across the book and I decided to purchase it.

I used to read lot of magazines in my teenage as they used to cover many interesting and fantasy stories and also set of serials .May be that interest drove me to buy this book.

I bought the book and guess what?? Yes! I began to read the book like it was my academic syllabus and I still remember my mother used to yell at me for neglecting my studies.

This book literally took me into another world! At the beginning I used to read this book just for fun but as I went deeper completing one chapter after other I sensed some kind of seriousness in my approach.

All my questions,doubts,suspicions and uncertainties which were dwelling in my mind for a long-lasting period Everything related to spirituality blown away .I also witnessed huge development in my personality .I began to think positively in every aspect of life.

My confidence levels raised like sky is the limit.This book covered each and every aspect of life and came across every explanation related to god.One unique point in this book is i.e.,it explain GOD in both logical way and spiritual way.

So both kind of people one who believes in logic and one who admires magic will get satisfied by the explanation given by the author.Sometimes it feels like some spiritual force driven me to buy that book ,had not I seen that book it's really hard to imagine the life i would lead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ways to deal with Lack of Motivation : Reasons for procrastination

How human thoughts and feelings work: Amazing secrets about managing thoughts and feelings efficiently

How people lived without money system : Rigid money system vs Goods exchange system

How to handle mental stress effortlessly: a guide for Relationships, Family, Work, Covid and much more

One simple perception to conquer many toxic emotions: All you need to know about oneness consciousness

Why sanathana dharma has many gods: What is god and essence of idol worship

Learn how to not get struggled by your own decisions : Most efficient ways of finding truth

What is sanathana dharma: it's concepts, motives, history, illusions, yoga, mediation, and much more (Part-1)

5 simple tricks to get more likes in facebook

5 Amazing Facts About Life