Mystic Spirituality -3

Mystic Spirituality-3


After reading the book (Autobiography Of Yogi) one thing I came to know that ,in yogic tradition Ultimate Goal of every human being is self realisation.In early times I heard about the term "Self-Realization" but my understanding was not vivid.One day my friend gave an excellent analysis about it.He gave an example that in our normal life for instance we talk like "my face" is beautiful or "my leg" is paining,"my body" is fit etc..So in order explain the state of the body we use the word "My" before it.It literally means that word "My" is different from body, So what the term "my" refers to??. If we think logically body is property of "My/Me".Then what is real "My/Me".So what we assume always is that we are our body but which is not actually. I also remembered why Kriya yoga prefers "experience" rather than just having "knowledge".As we are not known what exactly we need to experience or what is our target and what we need to do to achieve our goal,Yogic tradition gives tremendous importance to "Guru" .The Right Guru is like "Beacon Light" who guides us in prompt direction so that our spiritual progress will be in effective way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ways to deal with Lack of Motivation : Reasons for procrastination

How human thoughts and feelings work: Amazing secrets about managing thoughts and feelings efficiently

How people lived without money system : Rigid money system vs Goods exchange system

How to handle mental stress effortlessly: a guide for Relationships, Family, Work, Covid and much more

One simple perception to conquer many toxic emotions: All you need to know about oneness consciousness

Why sanathana dharma has many gods: What is god and essence of idol worship

Learn how to not get struggled by your own decisions : Most efficient ways of finding truth

What is sanathana dharma: it's concepts, motives, history, illusions, yoga, mediation, and much more (Part-1)

5 simple tricks to get more likes in facebook

5 Amazing Facts About Life